Thursday, February 16, 2012

Calm before the storm, Or after the storm. In other words, an eye...

Of a hurricane. That is what I feel like I am in. But that is OK because guess what? I am SO GOING TO SEE MICKEY. Drama seems to find me lately and really, I do not seek it out. I had to move my other blog because someone seems to think that I have it out for them,that everything I say or do is in references to them, and that I spend every minute obsessed with their actions. Honestly, I have not given them a thought since the last time I had to take evasive actions. Hopefully this time it sticks.
Also had an upheaval among a group of friends which was out of the blue,but these things do happen, deal with it and move on. There is constant drama with one of my sisters, but again,part of life. I really need a break.

So I am taking part of today and Disney Planning. It hopefully will be a stress release. I really have so much to do and after deciding to purchase more luggage I think I am ready to pack. Time has flown by so quickly that it will be the 29th and I will be packing the car before I turn around twice.

So hopefully I'll have a burst of blog posts because I am documenting getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment