Sunday, February 26, 2012

D - 4

Yesterday, I crawled out of bed long enough to go share a nail spa experience with my DD22 and DD13.
We knew we would wait a while so we took drinks and the PassPorter. It was a neat experience. Just me and my daughters.
I have just about pushed ahead with work that I feel comfortable I will get everything done as far as my professional duties go. I was planning on working thursday morning, our departure day,but I think we all know that ain't happening. I am so ready to be finished planing and double checking and packing. I just want to get through to thursday. Ahh Thursday.....Not an actual Disney Day but we will be on the road to mom's.Which means we are halfway to St Augustine.My Bubble I think should start on I 95. When I do my going to Disney Car Dance.
I want the plans laid out so all I have to do is enjoy myself dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment