Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ahhhh the Bubble.

Like I said in my Pre Trip Report, I was considering the Exit to the Villa the start of "My Bubble". Well due to the stress of the day, and I left A LOT out...Like me threatening to leave everyone at Jacksonville Beach and go find a really nice hotel room and drink the week away... I was only mildly miffed that DS 19 got there before we did. But then HE is smart and has a GPS. And is driving solo. He calls to tell us how much NICER it is than we thought. And it was. And I took very few pictures because,well, I was off Mom duty and it was never clean enough for me to take any.

So we get there,unload,and head to DTD! YAY! We are going to pass under those Magic Signs.We are on our way to TRex for DINNER!
Of course it being Friday night,they are PACKED, but that is OK, we need to Build-Some-Dinos. Now as much as my kids have experienced and as much as my grands have experienced, from the simple pleasures of canoing the Suwannee to being a VIP on a Cruise to grand Dining experiences, I myself have never Built-a-Bear. I will wait while you get over the shock.
Better? So I hit Grandma mode ans I am shoot pics,picking out outfits, and loving Trex. And then my camera dies. I am gonna have to steal some pics from my daughter,but for now..
Yeah Lady, I am not real sure about this group either.

We Make-Some-Dinos! And I pick out some useless mess and they call us "Dysfunctional Family,Party of 8,Time for you to whateverthespielis!!" And they take us..TO A SECLUDED BOOTH IN THE BACK OF THE RESTAURANT.Ahem. I think not. If we had sat there we would have seen NADA. I very nicely say" Um NO, we are not spending gobs of Fred Flintstone currency to sit here." And I get "Well this is all we have." And I say" We walked past 4 empty 8 tops." And she says "I'll get my manager." Good Idea.
We get a lovely table and we have a lovely meal. DH ate most of the appetizer sampler. Which was good but we were all so tired we just wanted to eat and crash. We did have some fun moments and I will do it again.
Cuz I got the Landry's Select card. And I have already earned a free meal.
http://www.landrysinc.com/selectclub.asp
So we head back to the Villa and crash.
Coming up...we will make Opening at MK?? Will Princess Maddie and Gramma survive BBB??

No comments:

Post a Comment