Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Next Day. AKA the Day I actually said " I don't wanna go. I wanna go home"

*thud* That is the sound of y'all collectively hitting the floor. I KNOW. I look back and think *that was a crazy woman*.
Yeah I kinda was. In defense of the other people in this report, I had a chemical d and c the week before. Because I put off wimmens surgery so I could go on a cruise. ( it was soooo worth it).So as I am a very young pre-meno I have some issues. And let's be frank ( or Tom. or Harry) those of you that have raised girl-type children through puberty know that there are enough hormones there already to fuel a small country.

But ANYWAYBACKTOTHESTORY. We get up. The mom person rides with us to take the dog to the kennel. I did tear up. I would have anyway. She is my baby.( who is right now chewing on my desk leg) and I was gonna miss her.
There are no pictures for this part of the journey. ( I am saving them for my book *Disney For Dysfunctionals*. Cuz really, who has written THAT book. And I have the poster children for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOW. We have no GPS. Because I have an uber excellent sense of direction. It is so good it should have a Wiki entry. So DH says *I do not have a Tom-Tom.I have a Kat-Kat* Please note dear people that I suggested buying one. And THAT was pooh poohed. And not as in Winnie.

So we set out and ended up on A1A ( member we are going to St Augustine) ---go ahead you old skoolers. *BEACH FRONT AVENUE* And we are loster than lost. And I am teary because DH is not happy.
Well we made it to St Auggie. We hook up with my buddy and have some lunch.

And then it happens. DD22 going on starts fighting with her hubby. And it gets worse. Let's just say that my DS19 made it to the Villa BEFORE we did. And by that time I was a sobbing mess. And DH kept telling me we would turn this trip around! We did. That part is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment