Monday, March 26, 2012

Like Paul Harvey. THE Rest OF the Story.,..

YAY! We are on 95. I am doing my *MOM IS GOING TO DISNEY* dance. Sorry, that video is only available in a Limited Edition of 1. That I burned.
So yes, we are on the way. Maddie, who travels with us a lot, starts her questions. *Poppop are we still in mytown"? PP are we in Disney? PP are we at Great Grandmas? PP HOW DOES MICKEY PEE?" I wish I had recorded that answer. Let's just my DH came through with an answer that included Magic and Pixie dust.
So we pass the hometown.
HOLLA! I am doing well once we hit 3 lanes. SC is bad with the 2 lanes. AND people just do not know how to drive on the big road.
W have to stop at the FL welcome center. Because,you do.




Where were we? Oh mom's.b Who has put in a DOGGY YARD! Yeah! Fu Ji is the first pup in the family to poop in it. HEY this is a milestone people.
And look what Mom found for the BabyCave. Don't Hate. My Mom is cooler than your's. I lucked up that way. Took me 30 years. But I figured it out.
Okay. a bit more of Mom's.
Mom and Maddie planting. YES we are a family of redheads. Poor dad.

. We get there and crash. See above for a link to Mom's place. We get there, have dinner. a few snootfulls Of JD. And then put the brats, I mean my lovely adorable ,grandkids to bed.
And then planned.
Yup.
While they dreamed with Visions of Castles,Princesses and Mickey in their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment